Friday, June 10, 2011

Now In Dumaguete: Potato Twister

I have noticed that Potato Twister stalls are popping out like mushrooms here in Dumaguete City. As of my knowledge, there are three Potato Twister stalls that are up and running for business: one in Cang's Inc. (first level), another one in Lee Plaza (food court), and the one that opened recently, the stall inside Kross Kat (Silliman). 


So what's with these Potato Twisters that people have been raving about? Well it's just deep-fried potato spiral in a stick. You get to choose between three powdered flavors: cheese, sour cream, or barbecue. Or you may also opt for the classic one: salt. The taste is pretty much relative to some local potato chips but the Potato Twister is a little bit more oilier because, of course, it is deep-fried. For a big one, it only costs Php 38. Worth a try! :)

BTW, the whole stick of Potato Twister is fried as you wait. 

6 Comment/s:

Badet said...

I often see these in malls too but haven't tried. I guess this will only be a fad and people will buy it out of sheer curiosity because of its shape.

peachkins said...

I have tried Big daddy's Chicken's Potato twister and their dip is awesome!

Chew On This said...

I wish I know how to make these... this could be a craze here in Manila someday :D

Anonymous said...

I love this snack, though I havent tried the Philippine version, we have it here in NZ. I guess they would taste the same.

Sanatate said...

Really interesting, thanks for sharing that kind of info !!

the author said...

Thanks for the post. We actually own PATATAS TWISTER, the one located at Cang's Inc. Daro. We have a variety of sizes and flavors cooked fresh right under your nose. :) We also have promos so you get more out of your money. We hope to see you here sometime.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...